<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BREALTV Members | Sarahbellum3000 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://members.breal.tv/members/sarahbellum3000/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://members.breal.tv/members/sarahbellum3000/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sarahbellum3000.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:04:29 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7295907fdd6cf145b3646ed38a0a3034</guid>
				<title>Happy 12th Birthday to my oldest son, Che &#x1f389;&#x1f388;&#x1f382; He is a very clever, gentle, kind and funny young man. He makes me feel proud every day &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/8791/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2024 17:32:49 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy 12th Birthday to my oldest son, Che &#x1f389;&#x1f388;&#x1f382; He is a very clever, gentle, kind and funny young man. He makes me feel proud every day &#x2764;&#xfe0f; <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/8791/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-03-06T17:32:49+0000">2 years, 7 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">649b851a038764b4554ae9fac1094f3c</guid>
				<title>It&#039;s been 2 years since we adopted this guy, Sanchez, from a cat rescue centre. He is a bit of weirdo, the best hunter on the block, he is my avid fan and follower, my shadow. I hope this little panther knows that he&#039;s loved &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/8260/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:06:14 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s been 2 years since we adopted this guy, Sanchez, from a cat rescue centre. He is a bit of weirdo, the best hunter on the block, he is my avid fan and follower, my shadow. I hope this little panther knows that he&#8217;s loved &#x2764;&#xfe0f; <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/8260/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-02-18T13:06:14+0000">2 years, 7 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d99b0d128b478705c9ddf8f72e6b65b</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/8135/#acomment-8162</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:41:22 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>Happy belated birthday &#x1f389;&#x1f382; x</span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eae166183dc634252d5bbb94adc61314</guid>
				<title>Made a tea loaf, my auntie&#039;s recipe (RIP) it&#039;s made with raisins soaked in tea. Lovely with butter and cup of tea. Enjoying a slice after having some gummies and got a joint waiting in the ashtray too. Happy Saturday &#x263a;&#xfe0f;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7437/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:10:06 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Made a tea loaf, my auntie&#8217;s recipe (RIP) it&#8217;s made with raisins soaked in tea. Lovely with butter and cup of tea. Enjoying a slice after having some gummies and got a joint waiting in the ashtray too. Happy Saturday &#x263a;&#xfe0f; <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7437/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-01-13T23:10:06+0000">2 years, 8 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd99fb3b993f9ffdbe10b6fea919110f</guid>
				<title>Chilling out on some edibles and smoking some flower with my cat. Watching Euphoria, I&#039;m probably too old to watch it but it&#039;s drawn me in, pretty gripping stuff. Thinking about making a fruitcake and a trifle tomorrow</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7423/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:05:09 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Chilling out on some edibles and smoking some flower with my cat. Watching Euphoria, I&#8217;m probably too old to watch it but it&#8217;s drawn me in, pretty gripping stuff. Thinking about making a fruitcake and a trifle tomorrow  <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7423/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-01-12T23:05:09+0000">2 years, 8 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1bf5961533816bd78648857663f5203</guid>
				<title>I went to the movie theatre on my own today, as my kids were at school and  I&#039;m not at work due to surgery. Watched Napoleon with a canteen of coffee and Bakewell slices in the VIP seats for a change. Was alright, Joaquin Phoenix is of course amazing as always.</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7380/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jan 2024 17:51:25 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went to the movie theatre on my own today, as my kids were at school and  I&#8217;m not at work due to surgery. Watched Napoleon with a canteen of coffee and Bakewell slices in the VIP seats for a change. Was alright, Joaquin Phoenix is of course amazing as always. <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7380/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-01-09T17:51:25+0000">2 years, 9 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">425500008a145603896054762956abe6</guid>
				<title>Enjoying some gummies and have made a banoffee pie for the munchies. So super sweet but so good</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7356/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2024 22:18:18 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Enjoying some gummies and have made a banoffee pie for the munchies. So super sweet but so good <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7356/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-01-07T22:18:18+0000">2 years, 9 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be6744132ed6e95f3fb3373ea16434a4</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 joined the group DR GREENTHUMB SHOW</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7296/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2024 22:53:02 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2302df5b6984970d9598bd4b86262d07</guid>
				<title>Happy New year to you, friends.... from Liverpool, United Kingdom. Hope it&#039;s a great one for us all with plenty of great music and beautiful ganja &#x1f38a;&#x1f603;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7286/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2024 23:02:11 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy New year to you, friends&#8230;. from Liverpool, United Kingdom. Hope it&#8217;s a great one for us all with plenty of great music and beautiful ganja &#x1f38a;&#x1f603; <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7286/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2024-01-01T23:02:11+0000">2 years, 9 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62835e08626cb458e6ff427378774528</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/4900/#acomment-7285</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2024 22:58:44 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>I would &#x1f602;</span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57f3ba1b08668bd7a746e74c71a42519</guid>
				<title>Currently in hospital and I can&#039;t sleep despite lots of painkillers. I had surgery this morning, hysterectomy and removal of huge tumour. So glad it&#039;s over and I can start being better. 4 years of boof, now for some fire &#x1f525; I have downloaded and am listening to the Dr Greenthumb podcast. Thank you guys for getting me through with your humour. Feel like I&#039;m sitting with friends instead of lying in hospital.</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7028/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:44:50 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Currently in hospital and I can&#8217;t sleep despite lots of painkillers. I had surgery this morning, hysterectomy and removal of huge tumour. So glad it&#8217;s over and I can start being better. 4 years of boof, now for some fire &#x1f525; I have downloaded and am listening to the Dr Greenthumb podcast. Thank you guys for getting me through with your humour. Feel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7028"><a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/7028/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34bfe1fae2371f134f5f7e3edc68185c</guid>
				<title>Going to watch the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra today in Liverpool with my kids, it&#039;s a festive tradition we have done for the past 11 years. The orchestra are playing some Christmas bangers, should be fire it always makes me cry for some reason. Music really moves me. Hope y&#039;all have a boss day.</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6972/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:28:49 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going to watch the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra today in Liverpool with my kids, it&#8217;s a festive tradition we have done for the past 11 years. The orchestra are playing some Christmas bangers, should be fire it always makes me cry for some reason. Music really moves me. Hope y&#8217;all have a boss day. <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6972/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2023-12-16T09:28:49+0000">2 years, 9 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fec4471b57f3d24e8dfd32e3783e33c4</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6903/#acomment-6954</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:46:40 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>I wish I had some decent footage or photos to show, I was dancing my ass off at the front, in the zone. My photos are all fuzzy &#x1f62d; &#x1f602;</span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5757a57d60138f2a4c312cd46b27ffff</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6933/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:58:17 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3a247a5bbf79bd5195726cf405e5cf6</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6916/#acomment-6923</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Dec 2023 23:41:13 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="rtmedia-activity-container">
<div class="rtmedia-activity-text">
					<span>Hey, thank you so much, it was all Sonny&#8217;s idea, he&#8217;s not a fan of cake so had to come up with something else </span>
				</div>
<ul class="rtmedia-list rtm-activity-media-list rtmedia-activity-media-length-0 rtm-activity-mixed-list"></ul>
</div>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e090320874e2287c13d9d6ddded6b8b4</guid>
				<title>Me and my little boy, Sonny, made this giant choc chip kinder Bueno cookie for his 7th birthday celebrations (apple for scale) can&#039;t wait to smoke a doobie and tuck in to this monster &#x1f60b;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6916/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Dec 2023 11:14:57 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me and my little boy, Sonny, made this giant choc chip kinder Bueno cookie for his 7th birthday celebrations (apple for scale) can&#8217;t wait to smoke a doobie and tuck in to this monster &#x1f60b; <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6916/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2023-12-09T11:14:57+0000">2 years, 10 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d67ba93aea5b6dfe427e61288b68572</guid>
				<title>Saddened to find out that my ex is going to the Manchester gig too. I su introduced him to the Hill&#039;s music. I guess at least one good thing came out of our relationship, I changed his taste in music from boof to fire! Salute to that &#x1f61c;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6879/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Dec 2023 21:00:09 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Saddened to find out that my ex is going to the Manchester gig too. I su introduced him to the Hill&#8217;s music. I guess at least one good thing came out of our relationship, I changed his taste in music from boof to fire! Salute to that &#x1f61c; <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6879/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2023-12-05T21:00:09+0000">2 years, 10 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6cb0224397a243049399aff168c292e1</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6870/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2023 10:07:37 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f25c78b791ba539d5a66e2fc1dac2786</guid>
				<title>Drinking Bailey&#039;s Irish cream with a phat doobie while putting up the Christmas tree &#x1f332; it is freezing here in  the U.K, the fellas better wear their thermal undies when they come over here. Brrrrrr guys</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6860/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 17:00:01 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Drinking Bailey&#8217;s Irish cream with a phat doobie while putting up the Christmas tree &#x1f332; it is freezing here in  the U.K, the fellas better wear their thermal undies when they come over here. Brrrrrr guys <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6860/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2023-12-03T17:00:01+0000">2 years, 10 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39499cd0e6f282ae04a25a51be284968</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6733/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:34:38 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaef2aebf8fcfc6702ec5941dd54e695</guid>
				<title>I am British and we don&#039;t have enough dentists for everyone this is true, got to wait months for an appointment and then they cancel it. We have to pay around $80 just to be seen by a dentist, nevermind any work you need doing. This might explain why we have bad teeth &#x1f9b7; I am impressed that the dudes watch antiques roadshow, the theme tune is a banger &#x1f525;</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6684/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Nov 2023 17:19:53 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am British and we don&#8217;t have enough dentists for everyone this is true, got to wait months for an appointment and then they cancel it. We have to pay around $80 just to be seen by a dentist, nevermind any work you need doing. This might explain why we have bad teeth &#x1f9b7; I am impressed that the dudes watch antiques roadshow, the theme tune is a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6684"><a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6684/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cb0459df03164984827a0bffae53ac8</guid>
				<title>Can&#039;t wait for 7th December, anyone else going to the show in Manchester U.K?</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6671/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:24:46 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can&#8217;t wait for 7th December, anyone else going to the show in Manchester U.K? <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6671/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2023-11-21T15:24:46+0000">2 years, 10 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1448677ebab31fb07240e71e8198f76f</guid>
				<title>Feelin blazed right now</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6652/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:59:48 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feelin blazed right now  <a href="https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6652/" data-bp-tooltip="View Discussion" rel="nofollow ugc"><span data-livestamp="2023-11-20T18:59:48+0000">2 years, 10 months ago</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999201c2774c94db2437da758f29d4d6</guid>
				<title>Sarahbellum3000 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://members.breal.tv/activity/p/6650/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:58:27 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>